I’m sorry but i’m just not used to this. Buuuuut…I will mentally compile a list of,
- When someone is venting,don’t argue their opinions Let’s say someone you are close to is in a bad mood. They finally decide to let their feelings out to you. Every painstaking opinion,possibly including you. Just listen. It will make things a lott better if you listen. If you argue, neither of you are going to listen and it is just going to end with frustration and hurt.
- Don’t invest too much time in your e-social life Yes,I know…”He said,She said”. I really don’t know why i’m saying this because i’m not really a social person but,my fb account,downhill. Anyways,the internet can wait. You can actually go into the outside world. With other internet moles. “Oh what is that green stuff on the ground?” “I don’t know but it’s really cute” *gasp* “The little thing with the flaps is floating towards me” “I like nature.” I know none of you would actually say that but,eh…
- Look both ways before you cross the road (inspired by Jimmy Johns) Well,metaphorically and in reality. Metaphorically,you could be in a situation that you just want to jump into. Then you cross that metaphorical road and get slammed into by that painful metaphorical truck of life.
- Always look at a situation in someone else’s perspective (inspired by my bff) What if you were about to fight someone,maybe because of their differences or something they said or did. You have to look at it from their view. Maybe there was some information misheard or misgiven. Maybe it was you that gave it. Whatever it is,in the end it is truly not that important. Forgive and forget.
- Always observe You’ll know why. Or maybe you already do…..
- You’re perfect the way you are Let’s say you are a singer. You know someone who is better than you,but also there are a couple of people who are worse thn you. That doesn’t matter because you hold power over what you can do. No matter how good or bad other people are,you are who you are and if you try to be someone else then the inner beauty and personality of what you have will be gone.